AND PLANET FUND
Our Fund aims to create positive real-world outcomes for people and the planet while providing investors with good financial returns.
Apostle’s People and Planet Diversified Fund (Fund) seeks to create positive real-world outcomes alongside good financial returns. Guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Fund aims to positively impact people in the areas of Good Health and Wellbeing (SDG 3) and Gender Equality (SDG 5) and positively impact the planet in the areas of Affordable and Clean Energy (SDG 7) and Climate Action (SDG 13).”
The Fund has two core objective:
- Provide a return of 3% pre-annum above inflation of fees over rolling 5-year periods.
- Have a positive impact on society and the environment.
- K2 Asset Management Ltd (ABN 95 085 445 094; AFSL No 244 393) is the trustee and issuer of the Apostle People and Planet Diversified Fund. K2 is a wholly owned subsidiary of K2 Asset Management Holdings Ltd (ASX: KAM) (ACN 124 636 782).
STRICTLY AVOID NEGATIVE IMPACT AREAS
Apostle has a hard exclusion policy for negative impact investments. This means that all underlying investments must have no direct revenue exposure to:
- Fossil Fuel Production
- Weapons and armaments production
- Alcohol and tobacco production
- Pornography production
- Nuclear power (uranium mining or production of conventional nuclear power facilities)
In addition to the above revenue screens, companies are excluded if they have any material involvement with:
- Human rights violations
- unethical corporate governance (treatment of employees, customers, stakeholders and the environment.
- Animal cruelty and testing (unless legally required for human medical research)
- Deforestation (native or old-growth logging for non-forestry purposes.
It is our responsibility to conduct all proxy voting on behalf of our investors:
- To allow our investors to exercise their rights as shareholders
- To better achieve the objectives of the portfolios and, in turn, the objectives of our investors
- To align our investments with our investors’ desires to achieve positive change for people and the planet
Click here to view the latest proxy report
40:40 vision for at least 40% women in ASX200 executive roles by 2030
Aim to drive change by tracking and driving the food industry’s attempts to tackle undernutrition, obesity and diet-related chronic diseases at the local and global levels.
Guide and stimulate pharmaceutical companies to do more for people living in low – and middle – income countries without access to medicine
Net zero by 2040